MOST POPULAR POSTS
- President Donald Trump once more made a fool of himself – and embarrassed the US – at the 2018 G7 Summit
- About my WWII Japanese Imperial Army officer friend who knew my father was an American hiding from the enemy
- ‘Blame Game’ President Donald Trump condemns the media for reporting bad news and derides an entire religious group for an occasional act of terror
- His campaign statements and his actions as president appear to suggest that Donald Trump is a Russian surrogate!
- Donald Trump: an unlearned, thin-skinned, uncontrollable, and unpredictable man is now ‘president’ for some of the American people
- Why Donald Trump ran for president – and how his ineptitude earned him victory over a seasoned politician and political organization
- Why Donald Trump will not concede defeat when Hillary Clinton wins the election in November
LOG IN/LOG OUT
Daily Archives: April 19, 2014
Putin’s adventures keep us on edge: after “reclaiming” Crimea from Ukraine, is the Russian leader now planning to take back Alaska?
The world is sitting on the edge of its seat, figuratively speaking: Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, Russia’s president, is ecstatic over his success is retaking Crimea from Ukraine that some are now thinking he plans to start a move to reclaim … Continue reading