History is replete with people who’ve resisted change. Change in language, change in the way we live and play, change in the way we light up our homes. There is that natural tendency to want to keep the status quo because of a fear of the unknown. But change took place in spite of the resistance, sometimes by the most powerful and affluent. And change will continue to take place: change in lifestyles, change in demographics, and change in the definition of marriage.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Three of the Philippines’ most corrupt political leaders rank among the top 10 in the world
- Donald Trump: the United States of America is NOT your country alone – it is a nation of, by, and for immigrants
- Harry Stonehill: enterprise helped him build a business empire, recklessness and lack of political finesse brought it all down
- President Donald Trump once more made a fool of himself – and embarrassed the US – at the 2018 G7 Summit
- About my WWII Japanese Imperial Army officer friend who knew my father was an American hiding from the enemy
- ‘Blame Game’ President Donald Trump condemns the media for reporting bad news and derides an entire religious group for an occasional act of terror
- His campaign statements and his actions as president appear to suggest that Donald Trump is a Russian surrogate!
- Donald Trump: an unlearned, thin-skinned, uncontrollable, and unpredictable man is now ‘president’ for some of the American people
- Why Donald Trump ran for president – and how his ineptitude earned him victory over a seasoned politician and political organization
- Why Donald Trump will not concede defeat when Hillary Clinton wins the election in November
LOG IN/LOG OUT