MOST POPULAR POSTS
- On stupid people with twisted minds, and why we have murderers, rapists, stalkers and serial killers, etc.
- On the Philippine Constitution’s mandate for separation of Church and State and the emergence of an Islamic nation within the country
- Three of the Philippines’ most corrupt political leaders rank among the top 10 in the world
- President Donald Trump once more made a fool of himself – and embarrassed the US – at the 2018 G7 Summit
- About my WWII Japanese Imperial Army officer friend who knew my father was an American hiding from the enemy
- ‘Blame Game’ President Donald Trump condemns the media for reporting bad news and derides an entire religious group for an occasional act of terror
- His campaign statements and his actions as president appear to suggest that Donald Trump is a Russian surrogate!
- Donald Trump: an unlearned, thin-skinned, uncontrollable, and unpredictable man is now ‘president’ for some of the American people
- Why Donald Trump ran for president – and how his ineptitude earned him victory over a seasoned politician and political organization
- Why Donald Trump will not concede defeat when Hillary Clinton wins the election in November
LOG IN/LOG OUT
Tag Archives: Republican Party
At the third and final presidential debate which he lost miserably to his Democratic Party opponent, the Republican Party’s somewhat official candidate declared – twice – that he would not recognize the validity of the election if he was proclaimed … Continue reading
What Donald Trump supporters should know: Donald Trump has no true friends, is fickle, inconstant, and disloyal!
It’s a wonder that a handful of Republican Party leaders are still supporting Donald Trump’s candidacy for president. When one considers what Donald Trump stands for and what he has fought for his entire life – which are himself and … Continue reading
The 2016 U. S. presidential race: how Trump and Clinton compare – their strengths, their weaknesses, and their odds of winning
The 2016 presidential primaries are history, and the 2016 Republican and Democratic conventions are over. These events have given the American people an insight into the two parties and their candidates. On November 8, Americans will decide who will lead … Continue reading
Why Donald Trump cannot be the leader of a diverse society: he is racist, violent, misogynous, xenophobic, egotistic, and a megalomaniac
When he started out his campaign for the presidency early this year, Trump referred to undocumented immigrants from Mexico as “rapists” and “criminals” and promised – if elected president – to build a wall between the United States and Mexico. … Continue reading
When a member of his campaign audience suggested to him that President Barrack Obama was a Muslim and not an American citizen, Donald Trump verbally agreed with the speaker on a side issue while silently acquiescing on the allegation regarding … Continue reading
Donald Trump: the United States of America is NOT your country alone – it is a nation of, by, and for immigrants
Donald Trump needs a lesson in history. Donald Trump extravagantly displayed his lack of modern worldliness when he claimed that immigrants are not deserving of US citizenship – and that those who were born in this country of illegal immigrant … Continue reading