MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Three of the Philippines’ most corrupt political leaders rank among the top 10 in the world
- On stupid people with twisted minds, and why we have murderers, rapists, stalkers and serial killers, etc.
- Cronyism and the ‘padrino’ system: what they do to the Philippine’s political and business culture, and how to get rid of them
- Harry Stonehill: enterprise helped him build a business empire, recklessness and lack of political finesse brought it all down
- America, Beware! Donald Trump is a dangerous person who fits the profile of a mobster more than anything else
- President Donald Trump once more made a fool of himself – and embarrassed the US – at the 2018 G7 Summit
- About my WWII Japanese Imperial Army officer friend who knew my father was an American hiding from the enemy
- ‘Blame Game’ President Donald Trump condemns the media for reporting bad news and derides an entire religious group for an occasional act of terror
- His campaign statements and his actions as president appear to suggest that Donald Trump is a Russian surrogate!
- Donald Trump: an unlearned, thin-skinned, uncontrollable, and unpredictable man is now ‘president’ for some of the American people
- Why Donald Trump ran for president – and how his ineptitude earned him victory over a seasoned politician and political organization
- Why Donald Trump will not concede defeat when Hillary Clinton wins the election in November
LOG IN/LOG OUT
Monthly Archives: October 2015
There are the once famous, wealthy, and powerful men and women: John Lewelling, Elvy Lewelling, William Meek, and Fidela Meek, among dozens of others. And there are the lonely paupers and losers: Edward Lind, Ralph London, Albert Howe, Henry Nelson, … Continue reading
Heald College was known as Heald’s Business College when it was established in 1863 by Edward Payson Heald. My experience with the venerable institution began when I started teaching evening classes for the school’s Electronic Engineering Technology degree courses at … Continue reading
The 2015 House Select Committee Hearings on Benghazi: in aid of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign
The 2015 House Select Committee’s investigation into the events at Benghazi during an Islamic terrorist attack on the US consulate there on September 11, 2012 – aimed at being “in aid of legislation” – began and continued as a “hearing … Continue reading
End of a political dynasty: unbridled government corruption, thievery gets a beating in the Philippines
Kleptocracy and the Binay political dynasty received a severe beating in the Philippines when the country’s Ombudsman – an officer with extraordinary powers to fight and eliminate graft and corruption in public office – ordered the “permanent dismissal” and perpetual … Continue reading
On stupid people with twisted minds, and why we have murderers, rapists, stalkers and serial killers, etc.
Why are there people like Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, and Donald Trump? Why are there serial killers, stalkers, rapists, and mass murderers? It is said that 10 percent of the human population is made up of people who … Continue reading