The Republican Party now holds the nation hostage in a “do-what-I-want-or-die” scheme which most people label as blackmail. In their infatuation for weakening or getting rid of the Affordable Health Care law which the Supreme Court has upheld and which the people have embraced with the re-election of President Obama in 2012, the Republican Party has become irrational and, possibly, seditious. The Constitution defines ways to repeal unwanted laws – blackmail and holding the nation hostage is not one of them.
Most Popular Posts
- President Donald Trump once more made a fool of himself – and embarrassed the US – at the 2018 G7 Summit June 10, 2018
- About my WWII Japanese Imperial Army officer friend who knew my father was an American hiding from the enemy November 7, 2017
- ‘Blame Game’ President Donald Trump condemns the media for reporting bad news and derides an entire religious group for an occasional act of terror November 3, 2017
- His campaign statements and his actions as president appear to suggest that Donald Trump is a Russian surrogate! February 15, 2017
- Donald Trump: an unlearned, thin-skinned, uncontrollable, and unpredictable man is now ‘president’ for some of the American people January 20, 2017
Log In/Log Out